Thursday, October 22, 2009

Unexpected packages...





Look what arrived on my doorstep a few days ago. The great folks at POM Wonderful sent me a sample of the two new flavors that they've developed.  Kiwi and Nectarine pomegranate juice will be coming soon to a grocery store near you. Both of the flavors are very tasty but I really like the Kiwi.
This is the second time I've gotten a box from POM. The first box contained 6 small regular bottles of POM Wonderful pomegranate juice. I used some of that to make Pomegranate gelato. I just went basic and simple with this juice and added a big splash to some sparkling water. Very refreshing!
Thanks POM it's always fun to get an unexpected package containing a wonderful surprise!






7 comments:

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

I have seen these flavours out in the blogosphere...can't wair for them to arrive in Canada.

Bob said...

I still haven't tried mine yet, I really need to.

grace said...

you lucky gal! i love getting any mail (except bills, of course), but a surprise PACKAGE is the best!

Mini Baker said...

I'm so jealous! I love pom!!! And its SO good for you :)
-Mini Baker

Anonymous said...

I loved those especially the nectarine flavor - on my site right now :)

Elle said...

Me, too, but I've yet to post about them. Nice surprise and I like the kiwi one, too.

Spice Rack said...

Wow, nice surprise package! I bet they taste great.