Monday, November 11, 2013

Five Cranberry Condiments for Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving is just around the corner. Time to start planning the menu for your Thanksgiving meal. Don't forget to plan for your Turkey Day condiments! Cranberry sauces and relishes are one of my favorite parts of the Thanksgiving table. Here are five of my favorite cranberry condiments that I think are the perfect accompaniment to your Thanksgiving feast. These are some of the cranberry sauces etc. that I've made over the past few years. New this year is the orange cranberry butter recipe. I think it's fabulous on any yeast roll or muffin!
Cranberry-Orange  Butter
Cranberry-Orange Butter
1 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
2 teaspoons orange zest,( about the zest from one orange)
In a food processor or a mixing bowl, cream together the butter and orange zest. Add the cranberry sauce, mix until well incorporated.
** If you want a sweeter butter and 2 tablespoons of confectioners sugar and combine well. 


Jellied Cranberry Sauce with Apples
Cranberry Rum Relish
Cranberry Salsa
Cranberry Chutney
Here are a few other Cranberry condiments from around the web:


Linked to TidyMom.com

2 comments:

Plain Chicken said...

Dying over that cranberry orange butter!

Pamela @ Brooklyn Farm Girl said...

I love all these ideas but I especially love that yummy Cranberry-Orange Butter!