Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Valentines Day


I just wanted to say Happy Valentines Day to everyone and say thank-you for all the nice comments you all have left me. I'm still blown away that so many people drop in and read my blog. You all are great and I'm sorry I've been so neglectful! I've just been really swamped for a couple of weeks. So I thought I'd post a few pictures showing you all a little of what I've been up to over the last week or so. This is just a bit of what I've been baking:

Heart shaped sugar cookies in various shades of pink
White chocolate dipped strawberries

Baby shower cupcakes


More Valentines Day cuppies!
Have a Happy Valentines Day!! Normal life should resume soon( I hope!!) and I promise I'll drop by and "visit" you all soon! Thanks for all the blog love you've given me:)

7 comments:

apparentlyjessy said...

Happy Valentines Day to you too!

I love your pink Valentines cupcakes, but I have to say the baby blue, white and yellow baby shower cupcakes are just beautiful, I adore that colour combination!

Elyse said...

happy valentine's to you! your hardwork looks like it paid off! all of your cookies, cupcakes, and strawberries look just beautiful!

grace said...

that's a whole lot of goodness on one page. those strawberries would disappear pretty quickly in my presence. :)

Anonymous said...

OMG so, so beautiful. Happy Vaentine's one day late!

Cynthia said...

Oh dearest! A very Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those look really great. I love the baby shower cupcakes! Very cute!!

PG said...

Wow - you were busy! I'm starring this post for some inspiration for the cupcakes I'll be making for my wedding.