Monday, November 30, 2009

Cannoli and a Broken Computer




Sorry that there's no post but my computer crashed right before Thanksgiving and I lost my pictures and post from this challenge. My computer is currently in the shop and I hope that all my data is restored! I'll try to post my cannoli's when I get my computer back later this week.  The November 2009 Daring Bakers Challenge was chosen and hosted by Lisa Michele of Parsley, Sage, Desserts and Line Drives. She chose the Italian Pastry, Cannolo (Cannoli is plural), using the cookbooks Lidia’s Italian-American Kitchen by Lidia Matticchio Bastianich and The Sopranos Family Cookbook by Allen Rucker; recipes by Michelle Scicolone, as ingredient/direction guides. She added her own modifications/changes, so the recipe is not 100% verbatim from either book 



8 comments:

Cynthia said...

Sorry to hear about your computer.

glamah16 said...

Ouch.I was there last month!. Hope they can retrive the photos and files.

Anonymous said...

Dang..I'm so sorry your computer broke! That's the most frustrating thing, and to think all your photos were lost, after all the effort. Well, even though I can't see them, I'm sure they turned out great..so thanks for deep frying (or baking) with me this month!

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about your computer :(
hopefully you restore the memory.
i want to see your cannoli! :)

How To Eat A Cupcake said...

Oh no I'm sorry about your computer! I know that must be terribly frustrating! Good luck with it! :D

La Cuisine d'Helene said...

Sorry to hear about your computer.

Melanie said...

Sorry about your computer. I hope you can restore all of your stuff. I have carbonite that backs up all my stuff offline.

Barbara said...

Love the cartoon!
At least you have a sense of humor about the whole thing. I often feel like beating up on my computer and it isn't even broken.