Friday, January 1, 2010

Best of 09

With the beginning of a new year, I thought I'd look back over the year past here at Half Baked. I decided to do a recipe round-up of my top ten posts. According to Google analytics these were my 10 most popular blogposts in 2009. Enjoy the walk down my food memory lane! Thanks to all those of you that read my blog. I'm looking forward to a wonderful year of baking in 2010. I hope you'll join me on the journey! Happy New Year!!!





 

 

 

 




 

 
Wow, it's been quite a year! Happy Baking!!

7 comments:

Melanie said...

I have to say that I want the muffins. I LOVE anything orange! Happy New Year.

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

Happy New Year. We look forward to some delicious baking in the next decade!!

Ria Mathew said...

Omg! you have left me drooooooooooooling! Happy new year!!

Maria said...

Everything looks amazing!

Nic said...

I remember some of those delicious recipes!
Happy New Year and all the best for 2010!

Jamie said...

Oh wow these are gorgeous! I see a few I so want to make! Yum! And a very very happy 2010 to you! I look forward to baking with you, too!

Nicole said...

I just recently found your blog a few days ago. Where can I go on this page to get the recipes for all these?